I have over 25 years’ experience of successfully building organisations and social innovations, as well as developing fundraising, campaigning and communication strategies to drive change. I am also an experienced consultant and coach, and can offer services in a number of areas:
- Applying big picture thinking – I can help you stand back from any aspect of your organisation’s work and see it in the context of the big picture – of life, human beings, politics, society and ideas. This will help us find new insights and ideas to help you innovate, improve and solve problems. Example – Remain campaign – learning lessons from Brexit
- Organisational development – does your organisation lack strategic direction and need help to get it back on track? I can help you to review and drive things forward – whether it’s via a quick planning meeting, writing your development plan or providing ongoing strategic support to your organisation. Example – Schumacher UK organisational review
- Fundraising, campaigning and communications – do you need to build your organisation’s influence, raise awareness or engage more support? I can offer both creative and strategic advice, and help you build successful fundraising, campaigning and communications plans, as I have done for a wide range of organisations – from CND to Epilepsy Action. Example – Humanists UK fundraising and communications plan
- Innovation and project development – do you need someone to help you develop ideas for a new project or inject some creativity and inspiration into your work? I can help you innovate and get things done, having led creative development in an agency environment and built innovative solutions to social problems, including national organisations like Life Squared. Example – Ad Brake
- Writing & content development – do you need clear, insightful writing, on any topic? I have many years’ experience of producing a wide range of content, including books, advice publications and podcasts – and you can commission me to produce these for you too. Example – Living Well guide
- Coaching and workshops for organisations – I run these on a range of topics, from campaigning to how to write good copy, and have done this for many organisations including the New Economics Foundation and the Electoral Reform Society. Example 1 – Cycling UK campaigns workshop Example 2 – Rethink Mental Illness creative training
- Private coaching for individuals – I also provide sensitive, insightful coaching to individuals. I can help you stand back from daily life and think more clearly about any issue – from your career to your personal priorities in life. Example – Life and work coaching for Peter
- Making work better – could your organisation be more enlightened? A better place to work? Driven more by its values? In addition to offering traditional strategic consultancy, I can help you transform your organisation into a force for good – from reviewing its values through to improving its HR policies. Through Life Squared, I have helped many thousands of people to gain better, more enlightened lives in the modern world and I can help your organisation too.
I take care to deliver my services in a way that enables the client to get the best out of them – so we might do a one-to-one coaching session on a walk in the country, or I might run a workshop with your team around a campfire – whatever helps you get the best results!
Contact me now to discuss your needs and how I can help.